Struggling between alteration, alchemy and destruction for my spellsword

stefanougo06

I'm using skyre and midas magic and i wanted to give it a hand at being a spellsword since skyre added perks and spells for spellswords and midas gives me utilities such as force pull and entangle that works really well with the spellsword. But i can't decide which of the perk trees mentioned in the titles i should use! on one hand oakflesh's second skin is awesome for sword fifhting and the weapon enchantments are awesome (especially with the enhanced enchantments particle effects mod), but it seems like the only thing you do is buff yourself and jump into battle like a warrior, i don't want to be a warrior, i want to be a spellsword duelist and use light armor (which means that at least one skill point is wasted on mage armor). Destruction seems really good especially with the added effects on ice and fire spells (does the armor debuff from fire work on dragons?) while dealing tons of damage, but i lose the stamina regen from oakflesh and pretty much only need it for utility. I thought to myself that alchemy is a must since poisons are really useful now and i need to buff my magicka so i don't miss on stamina stats as i level up, so i think that should remain in my build unless suggested otherwise.

what do you guys think? which one is better overall? also if you suggest alteration should i abandon light amor and use robes instead?

TL;DR: Between alteration and destruction, which one should i use? (using skyre).

Edited by stefanougo06