Questions about creating a new account \ having the old one banned.

graymaybe

I'm considering requesting having this account banned so that I can make a new one (so that I can have a new username). I've been around here long enough to pretty much know how that works; but there were some things I was wondering about before I do so:

1. Am I allowed to make a new account before requesting this one to be banned, to see about giving said new account editing permissions on some of my mods? (Idk if that'll work quite like I'm hoping or not because I've never given anyone else permissions, but basically I want to be able to manage the mods from my new account after this one's banned.)
  2. Is there any way I could still retain access to the mod authors subforum? I don't know that I'll become all that active on the forums again even with my renewed interest in modding, so if not it's not really a big deal, but I do like browsing them from time to time.

Anyways, I'm just making this post before doing these things because I don't really care to break the rules on this one, haha. But seriously, yeah, I would like to know the answers to those things before really considering making a new account. Thanks in advance! :D