alpha laggy frozen unresponsive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Please download the updated 0.60.0.3a , it should fix this issue in most cases.

skyfire322

skyfire322

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I did a clean uninstall and install (per procedures on this thread) but whenever I try to install, uninstall or activate a mod it will give me an error log then crash.  

With plugins, I'll attempt to deactivate.  It will say to restart NMM to show changes, but when I restart NMM, I'll notice that all plugins are still checked.   Whenever I try to uninstall a plugin, it will crash with no error log.

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Wrong place, post here: http://forums.nexusm...r&showproject=9

KiwiHawkNZ

KiwiHawkNZ

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,076 posts

Kia ora

I have an i7 4770 @3.4Ghz with 32Gb ram running a 4Gb Ge-Force 970 and I'm have a huge issue installing

Interesting NPC's, I know it's a large mod 2Gb aproxx but 20 mins and it still trying?  This is a new install of win 7 Ultimate

with the latest drivers dot net flash etc. should it be taking that long really?

For info's shake I have had times where this version stall's and if I crash it and try again it's fine, it just seems to hang part

way through the process and stop

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Kia ora

I have an i7 4770 @3.4Ghz with 32Gb ram running a 4Gb Ge-Force 970 and I'm have a huge issue installing

Interesting NPC's, I know it's a large mod 2Gb aproxx but 20 mins and it still trying?  This is a new install of win 7 Ultimate

with the latest drivers dot net flash etc. should it be taking that long really?

For info's shake I have had times where this version stall's and if I crash it and try again it's fine, it just seems to hang part

way through the process and stop

This is a different issue with the way NMM handles huge mod archives, this will be addressed in the near future but there's no ETA.

KiwiHawkNZ

KiwiHawkNZ

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,076 posts

Kia ora

Thanks for the reply, hopefully not to far off, 20 min half an hout to do a mod is hard lol

Edit:

Will there be a 64bit version so as to make use of high end machines?, having 32Gb ram at this point is almost a waste

given the gaming industry seems set on coding 32bit and making program emulate rather than run native in 64bit

bullenkatt

bullenkatt

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

When i start nexusmodmanager everything i get is a frozen progress bar this issue started when i downloaded skyrim script extender and SKYUI and I have tried reinstalling nexus mod manager several times what do i do to fix this?

ShadowmarkReturns

ShadowmarkReturns

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

My issue isn't with the .NETframework but with masterlist.yml the progress bar on the bottom freezes halfway and just stays there, I've no way to close it due to ctrl + alt + delete being disabled...

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

My issue isn't with the .NETframework but with masterlist.yml the progress bar on the bottom freezes halfway and just stays there, I've no way to close it due to ctrl + alt + delete being disabled...

Did you by any chance notice this a known issue thread for the 0.60 alpha version?

Please post here if you got issues with the current official build: http://forums.nexusm...ager-open-beta/

maxine24610

maxine24610

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 23 posts

I have this problem as well except that half of the mods installed don,t show as being activated. Today is the only time i have been able to sign in to the forum.I don,t really know how to send a screen shot because it doesn,t work for me at this time

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alpha, laggy, frozen, unresponsive

Page loaded in: 1.089 seconds