alpha laggy frozen unresponsive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Drednots

Drednots

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 45 posts

The last couple updates I have really slow or non responsive "deleting" of mods even activating them the green "check mark" never activates (mod is installed tho).  I can download quickly no problem.  I have to quit the MM and delete 1 mod at a time, usually the second one never works it's "queued" until I eventually give and restart it.  With 61.8 I have to log out on PC because the MM won't respond after I try to cancel out and click "ok" after I give up trying to delete it.  Mod size does not matter and I've waited for 10 minutes or so. 

morganmarz

morganmarz

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

I've been having major issues with slowness recently. As an example, trying to install Immersive Armors for UUNP. It takes 5 minutes to unpack with 7zip manually, but NMM is still in progress as of this writing and has been going for 20+ minutes on just the unpacking.

viriatooundil

viriatooundil

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm running into the same issue myself.  Everything is super laggy with the UI.  Scroll speed has tanked and the feedback is super slow.  Realized I'd queued up 4 activations of a mod before it was even highlighted.

Edited by viriatooundil, 16 February 2016 - 11:16 PM.

Olorin77

Olorin77

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 50 posts

When i start nexusmodmanager everything i get is a frozen progress bar this issue started when i downloaded skyrim script extender and SKYUI and I have tried reinstalling nexus mod manager several times what do i do to fix this?

Having almost the same issue with my son's computer - running version 0.61.15.  NMM loads fine if he selects Skyrim, but if he selects Fallout 4, it freezes at about 30% and have to quit with Ctrl-Alt-Delete (which does work).  Can't check what mod/mods were installed most recently since NMM won't load for FO4.  Will try uninstalling and reinstalling when he finishes playing FO4 (it will play if opened/started NOT thru NMM).

Ralph788

Ralph788

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi

DaDou85

DaDou85

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I don't have  any problems like this

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts

Please READ the name of the topic before posting. Off topic posts will get removed.

There is a place for nearly any post on the Nexus. Posting off topic will get you ignored, removed or both.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts

Just deleted 3 more posts from people that didn't read the title of this topic. And are probably wondering why no one replied.  :wallbash:

There is a place for nearly any question on the forums This topic is ONLY for

0.60 alpha - Laggy UI, Frozen Progressbar, Unresponsive

And nothing else

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alpha, laggy, frozen, unresponsive

Page loaded in: 1.149 seconds