Alduin flying the wrong way.

Cycluse

Hi guys. I have a bit of a common problem: too much time on my hands and nothing to do with it. I have a medical condition that requires me to make regular hospital visits. Nothing dramatic, it's just something I learned to live with. However, this week is a bit unusual in that I'm staying in a lot longer than I usual do. It keeps me going I guess, but it is also boring as hell. I have my tablet, so it's not a complete disaster.. but obviously I can't play and mod New Vegas or Skyrim as I'd like to. Meh.

So just before I left home this week I was trying to figure out a really old mod issue I've been having: Alduin making a 180° and flying to the Throat of the World instead of Bleakfalls Barrow, right after the player exits the Helgen cave the first time. I've had this problem for so long I almost don't notice it anymore. But I remember noticing it for the first time, perhaps two years ago. I can't share you my modlist because I simply don't have it here, but I *can* tell you High Quality LOD's and Deady Dragons aren't responsible. I tested those the day before I left, since I figured the dragons 'fly in the LOD', so maybe it overwrote some nav point or something. That or Deadlier Dragons affecting flying behaviour somehow. Disabling both didn't make a difference though.

I've spend many hours searching for similar topics or mods that may be responsible. Truth is I'm running 120 mods so it gets a little hard to remember possible culprits. Does anyone here maybe have some insights? I can probably remember if I installed a mod or not if I look it up in the Nexus mod archives. Either way, maybe some of this will sound familiar. I'd really like to fix this when I get home next week. :happy:

Edited by Cycluse