I could forge you a warhammer that would crush a giants head like a walnut!

dusiets

Hey all,

i recently was in riverwood selling some stuff to Alvor the blacksmith when he said: "I could forge you a warhammer that would crush a giants head like a walnut!" I have heard this sentence a dozen times and i think it would be nice if someone could actually create something like this. Maybe an enchantment that does X damage to giants? maybe a cool animation? I have tried to create such enchantment and i've put it on a weapon but it doesnt seem to work. Im a noob in modding so maybe someone else could make it?

I have already created a few things, so if someone feels like looking in to it, let me know

Closest I can think of is the quest mod The Bigger They Are..., by ThirteenOranges. You can find a greatsword and a bow that has the enchantment you seek. There is also an armor set (or maybe just cuirass, I forget) that reduces damage taken from giants.

13O's quest mods are exclusive to the Steam Workshop, by the way.

Hey all,

i recently was in riverwood selling some stuff to Alvor the blacksmith when he said: "I could forge you a warhammer that would crush a giants head like a walnut!" I have heard this sentence a dozen times and i think it would be nice if someone could actually create something like this. Maybe an enchantment that does X damage to giants? maybe a cool animation? I have tried to create such enchantment and i've put it on a weapon but it doesnt seem to work. Im a noob in modding so maybe someone else could make it?

I have already created a few things, so if someone feels like looking in to it, let me know

Closest I can think of is the quest mod The Bigger They Are..., by ThirteenOranges. You can find a greatsword and a bow that has the enchantment you seek. There is also an armor set (or maybe just cuirass, I forget) that reduces damage taken from giants.

13O's quest mods are exclusive to the Steam Workshop, by the way.

Maybe you can tick that mod in the creation kit, find the weapon that's in the mod, and make it disenchantable.