Darnified UI for New Vegas?

Strobelight

I've been trying to use DUINV but all I'm getting are these big letters everytime instead of the nice small ones I saw in screenshots. I think I've followed the instructions even the modification to the .ini file as shown on http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1138795-wipzbeta-darnified-ui-nv/page__hl__darnified but I still get those big letters. Where did I do wrong? Do I have to modify the .xml files? If I have to, then this UI (and maybe all related UI mods like Unified HUD) is basically dead to me since I can't do s*** and don't know which parts to modify. If there any fomod made out of this? Also, if there any option once installed that the font type and size can be directly modified within the DUINV interface?

Also, I noticed the mention about NVSE. I have the latest FOMM installed. Do I have to install NVSE too?

Thanks in advance for any assistance given.

To everyone. There are THREE .ini files where you will have to replace the [fontS] header section. The first one is Fallout_default.ini located in your Fallout New Vegas folder with your .exe. The other two are in your user sub-folder \Users\User Name\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV do the same thing you did with before to FALLOUT.INI and FalloutPrefs.ini

Golden. Applying Kudo. Thanks a ton. After 6 years :D.