Looking for a male voice actor for Levi Ackerman follower mod!

InsanityMuncher

Howdy!

I've been working on a follower mod for Skyrim recently, and I'm going to need to a voice actor for this particular character.

The mod is going to be a fully voiced Levi Ackerman follower. He will be quest aware, and will have a LOT of dialogue, so I'll need someone who can handle that kind of responsibility.

I'll need a guy who can do a decent impersonation of Levi's English dub voice, found here:

Or, you can just do a voice that you think would be better suited for the character. Your choice.

You'll need to have a good microphone quality. Just read some of these quotes down below, and send the recordings to me-- either through PM, a link to SoundCloud, or to my email, which I've given at the very bottom of this post. After about a week or so, I'll decide on who to choose if there are a lot of takers.

If the mod is successful, I may consider working on a full Attack on Titan-themed mod, so the AoT-loving Skyrim player can experience living within the walls themselves. Like a game within a game.

Practice Lines:

"Each and every one of you... making those silly faces."

"Are your brains as hollow as that peach fuzz of yours?"

"If you don't want to die, think."

"Disgusting."

"Filthy."

"Look around, Eren... At all these big-ass trees."

"The only thing we are allowed to do is to believe that we won't regret the choice we made."

"Don't get me wrong. It's not like I trust him. If he betrays us or goes berserk, I'll put him down without hesitation."

"Is it okay if we cut off your hands and legs?"

"Nobody's got time for a cry-baby."

"Don't eat a valuable witness, you idiot."

Thank you!

My email: [email protected]

Edited by InsanityMuncher

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...