reproccer skyre reset reset mods resetting

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

GrandeASRoma

GrandeASRoma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Using Mod Organizer with circa 250 mods, it was working really smooth until dying and having to reload. When reloaded all the mods on the MCM screen are getting reinstalled and i have to repick my Character Creation Overhaul stuff again as well. The problem stops when i deselect Reproccer.esp (Skyre). Doesn't go for only for old games same problem stays with new games as well. I use Loot and SUM to get the loadorder and the ReProccer going. I have googled it but no answer thus far worked. Verify game cache through steam didn't work nor loading the launcher.  

Would be really happy if anyone knows how to fix it so i can keep playing with Skyre. This all happens in game so it doesn't change the loadorder in Mod Organizer.

Edited by GrandeASRoma, 29 January 2015 - 10:52 PM.

NobleSnipes

NobleSnipes

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I just got this problem. I too have 209 mods, and 255 plugins, but I use Nexus Mod Manager. I don't want to reset my Skyrim, not in the mood, and currently I have found no answer either on how to fix this problem.

jones177

jones177

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 959 posts

This happens when you go over the limit of mods the engine can handle. NMM is false reporting the count. MO may be doing the same.

I run a maxed out Skrim & the symptoms you describe only happen to me when I go over the limit.   

It is easy to fix. Switch off a mod & test.

Later

Oligia

Oligia

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

This happens when you go over the limit of mods the engine can handle. NMM is false reporting the count. MO may be doing the same.

I run a maxed out Skrim & the symptoms you describe only happen to me when I go over the limit.   

It is easy to fix. Switch off a mod & test.

Later

Thanks for that help. I had the same issue and read a few other tips that didn't work...this one did and saved me a s*** lot of work doing all the mods over again. 

Seems to be working fine with my 245 active plugins now.

topliamc12

topliamc12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just got this problem. I too have 209 mods, and 255 plugins, but I use Nexus Mod Manager. I don't want to reset my Skyrim, not in the mood, and currently I have found no answer either on how to fix this problem.

Just got this problem, thank god you guys where here ;)

Salensis

Salensis

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

The above just fixed my issue.
Had a mod reset upon every load.

NMM must have been misreporting plugins, as removing one fixed my issue,

Thank you!

SteSol

SteSol

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
I have a simmilar problem to this. Everytime I try to load my save it just reinstalls every mod (the same process you get when you start a new game). If I let it finish then save, the problem doesn't appear in consequtive saves.

However, if I do let it reinstall every mod, then all my mod progress in that loooong save (about level 40 atm) is completely lost, along with all the items I kept in my modded house.

I tried your fix (removing mods from NMM) but to no avail. Any helo would be appreciated.

DocDI99

DocDI99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

The only thing that works is quick save and it does not reset mods but still game save reset mods when you are over 255

Edited by DocDI99, 27 January 2019 - 08:35 PM.

1AVA1

1AVA1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I have the same problem. But is there a way to extend the amount of mods the game engine can load?

Pincox

Pincox

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have a similar problem, I surpassed the 255 complements and when I enter a game my character has no clothes and takes ice out of his mouth while all the mods restart and can't move me, it just stays like that. Does anyone have a solution?
PS: sorry about my english

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reproccer, skyre, reset, reset mods, resetting

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.994 seconds