• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

partycatX

partycatX

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts
hi everyone. i have a little problem about my child. i have 2 children, samuel and sissel.

we're living in lakeview manor. samuel sleeping in his own bed (at children room bed) but sissel always sleeping in my bed. of course i can sleep with her too but also my spouse sleeping in my bed and there is no room to me for sleep :tongue:

how can i set sissel's bed in chilren room bed?

(i don't know is this raise this problem but i want to say this too. sissel has a snow fox pet but samuel not. also lakeview is not our first home, sissel adopt that pet at another home. anyways now we're living there but she's not sleeping in her bed)

Attached Files

• Attached File  1x.jpg   76.09KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  2x.jpg   92.21KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  3x.jpg   63.42KB   1 downloads

partycatX

partycatX

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

i solved the problem, uninstalled all of children, adoption and custom house mods except gamwich textures and rs children :D

they're still not playing with me but it's allright :D :P i solved the main problem already :D

partycatX

partycatX

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

this problem may be happens on others. i found play issue too. i killed Sissel's pet and now both Sissel and Samuel playing with me hehe :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: child, children, bed, lakeview, sissel

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.333 seconds