Mods Work In TES5 Edit But Lock Skyrim

sauleviticus

I got a large amount of mods I am using but recently, I found a few mods I am excited about. After a day of downloading, I got my load order correct and started the game. But, the game freezes on the Skyrim logo. When I say "Freeze" I mean it just sits on the logo with the fog moving in the background... forever. Then I force close Skyrim and then Steam acts like Skryim is still running. Also, my computer starts heating up. After I closed my Skyrim earlier, my PC had a crash.

It seems to get hot when I try and use this new Nexus Mod Manager (.60.0a). The new mods I am using is Perkus Maxiumus with SkyRe (excluding Main), Skyrim Winter Overhaul, Morskom Estate, and One with Nature.

This is really confusing me because Loot and TesV Edit doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it. Testing I am doing now involves ininstalling SkyRe to see if there is incompatibility issues but the mod maker said there wouldn't be.

EDIT: Perkus Maximus is the new mod between SkyRE. I have used SkyRe before! I also just did a fresh reinstall. Though if I still can't figure it out, I may do a true fresh install. What I did before involved deleting certain files... but that might not have worked. ;/

Edited by sauleviticus

Removing SkyRe DID NOT WORK. Going to try removing Perkus Maximus...
Perkus Maximus didn't help either... I might need a clean reinstall... I may try that which will be hours. So feel free to give your ideas!

Actually first I am going to install 3 mods at a time and try and figure out what is going on. :|

Edited by sauleviticus