Kill or Remove Serana from Dawnguard Questline

UndeadDollFace

I've been searching for a mod like this for awhile, and I just can't seem to find one. Basically what I am looking for is an opportunity to kill Serana from the get go and then continue the main dawnguard questline (for the dawnguard faction) unbroken. Obviously considering how present she is in the main storyline a lot of conversation would have to be shortened or outright removed to make this work, but it seems like, with the exception of Isran, you could have about any NPC (Valerica, Vyrthur and Harkon) she talks to go hostile and attack you immediately which would make everything more or less cohesive.

Understand I have nothing against Serana as a character, I just really hate the notion of a vampire teaming up with a bunch of vampire hunters. When I play a vampire hunter I want Witch Hunters from Warhammer, not Blade 2. It bothers me to the point where even after three years (or however long Dawnguard has been out on PC) I can't bring myself to complete the dawnguard faction questilne as a non-vampire.

If anyone knows of a mod like this that already exists please let me know.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I second this. Killing Serana would resolve so many problems. Vampires need her blood to fullfill their prophecy? Kill&Burn her so the vampires cant do that.

All that family drama and "I trust her, we need her" begging-to-Isran bullshit is annoying. During first playthrough I attacked Serana her on sight. Serana is not just uninteresting, she's disgusting (as all vampires are) - Fus Ro Da'ing her down a hill was the only fun interaction with her I ever had.

Bethesda tried making Alyx type of supportive NPC in their game? Well imagine Alyx in HL2 being a poison headcrab zombie - she would throw the poisonous headcrabs at combines AND at other zombies "just cuz shes good" - that's how I feel about Serana in DG.

Also, she's weak, and she fell behind in a fight against few medium leveled falmers. Wouldn't be a problem if cutscene never triggers without her.

There is a mod called Killable Serana that allows you to kill her. After the questline you can say that you decided to betray and kill her. And if she's too weak for you then there is a few mods that can make her stronger like for example Queen of the Damned - Deadlier Serana

• 5 years later...

you know would fix it and be a great mod you attempt to kill her but she uses the vampire skill control person on you that would fix everything and then later you kill her for doing that to you this way you get unique dialogue and it will explain why you're helping her when you're a vampire hunter and after Harkon banishes you you're no longer her thrall

Edited by 0bigbear0