serinies

Hey guys, I've been browsing through the mods at all of the player homes but one thing always sticks out to me.

We have all of these big and cozy homes to live in, but our horses are stuck standing under a measly old shelter. Those hardworking beasts of burden deserve better right? The dwarven styled barns are the best that I've seen out there, but even they are far to exposed for my liking.

It would be amazing if someone was able to make an indoor stable mod.

1) The entrance to the barn would be big enough to ride into. (This way you can get your mount in and out fairly easily) (Also, a key that can lock everything, including stalls would be useful)

2) The stalls would have an ample amount of straw covering the floor. (So that they have a comfy place to rest)

3) The stalls would be twice as big as the vanilla stalls. It would be nice to actually use more than half the stall space.

4) A wash stall (doesn't have to be functional but it would be amazing)

5) Feed room and tack room. (Again, doesn't have to be functional, but if you made it look clean and organized that would be awesome)

6) If you want to get really fancy and want throw in an Easter Egg for us horse lovers, you could add a spacious indoor arena with jumps.

I realize that this will most likely be a huge project to take on, but I think it would also add a level of immersion to the horses that is seriously lacking otherwise.

My 'More Vanilla Horses' mod I just put up is a precursor to this idea. I would love for my mod to grow into something like this. My daughter is even taking jumping and dressage lessons, so I have a unique knowledge of the necessary items and textures for a mod like this. Creating the textures for the outfits for the horses, and riders, would be highly challenging for me, though, seeing as I literally just started modding a week ago, lol.

We don't even need unique outfits, (although it would be nice to keep it somewhat lore friendly).

I've recently downloaded the creation kit, however whenever I try to open the skyrim.esp and update.esp the darn thing freezes. Which leaves me unable to do anything with it