Need help troubleshooting an error.

Shadowstepsz

Well I re-validated it and everything. It said it was missing a file and it will be reacquired. But when I loaded the game up now it only makes it to the Skyrim Logo then it auto closes the game. Not sure what's going on now. But after roloading all my mods after that. It is still just staying at the logo with all the working animation and sounds. But no text/cursor. :/

I have it set to High Priority and Always search for updates.

okay, i had to ask. i helped a guy a while back going back and for for a few hours just to realize he had his Steam set to not update games and was 3 versions out of date.

have you run FNIS? i dont think you need to from what's in your mod list but maybe that could work.

FNIS? I'm not sure what you mean. I'm really new to the modding community. So I'm not sure on all the technical terms and such. I'm sorry for being so difficult.

FNIS? I'm not sure what you mean. I'm really new to the modding community. So I'm not sure on all the technical terms and such. I'm sorry for being so difficult.

difficult? man you've been pretty easy to work with. i've had to deal with a lot of people difficult people before one of whom would follow me around the Nexus telling people i was wrong about everything simply because i told him three times on three mod requests that his requests werent possible.

FNIS (Fores New Idles in Skyrim) is a mod that allows a lot custom animations to run, it's required by most animation mods. search FNIS on the Nexus it will be the first one. i dont know if you need it but it is possible. also you could look at some cool animation mods for when we figure out how to get your game to run. FNIS: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

though before trying FNIS i recommend making a Bashed patch with Wryebash: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1840/?

Well thank you for helping at least. I wish this was easier on both of us via communications and all. Well these mods I actually copied from Gopher on YouTube and it's his complete list of mods. But I will try FNIS and see if that helps.

I think it's because he goes in physically and changes things and that's not in the actual list of his mods. Since I know he has created mods. He is changing them himself and when you put it all in even if you have the same mods technically they are all different in a sense. Well I'm about to try this again and see if it works. I found out that things might not work properly if you have High Textures patch not clicked... so I rechecked them and see how this goes.