Need help troubleshooting an error.

Shadowstepsz

Like go back to Nexus Mods website? Or using the NMM and just installing them again that way? Be way more efficient if we used skype for all this lol

actually first have you used 'archive invalidate' in NMM? if you had just continue to the lower half of the post.

Like go back to Nexus Mods website? Or using the NMM and just installing them again that way?

NMM already has them in their own folder, so in NMM select "uninstall all active mods" from tools and uninstall Skyrim. before reinstalling though delete your Skyrim folder (at this point your saves are screwed but if you want you can keep the save files) then reinstall your game followed by your mods. go really slow on installing the mods though. go for groups of 5 mods at a time run LOOT each time, archive invalidate, and run the game all the way to character creation. to make sure things work.

Alrighty I'm doing that all now as we speak. So for Skyrim... I go through and delete the folder or is there another way since I'm using Steam with it?

Alrighty I'm doing that all now as we speak. So for Skyrim... I go through and delete the folder or is there another way since I'm using Steam with it?

just uninstall the game the same way as you would any other program on your computer. after it's uninstalled go to where Skyrims folder is at in the Steam game folder and delete it. this will make sure nothing was left behind by any mods you have installed. but before you do that make sure to move your save folder to your desktop (or where ever you want to put it for the time being) if you want it.