help please, i have problems with my mod load order and BOSS is not helping

Lycanor

Can you help to get a good mod load order in my skyrim, here is a image of my recent mod load order.

I need help because, BOSS is not helping me to sort out the correct order. Any advises of how can i reorder my mod load? Help please!

Can you help to get a good mod load order in my skyrim, here is a image of my recent mod load order.

I need help because, BOSS is not helping me to sort out the correct order. Any advises of how can i reorder my mod load? Help please!

This is my mod order

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/753253-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires/

Scroll down to Load Order and Mod Conflicts. Also, LOOT is the new "BOSS" now. You might want to switch to LOOT.

I myself, however, do not use LOOT. I only use it to check for mods with dirty edits. I have my own personal load order. When you know your mods and what they all do, you should be able to set up your own load order. It will take time but my personal load orders work better than load orders set up and sorted by a program.

Edited by Baibaihe

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/753253-only-you-can-prevent-forest-fires/

Scroll down to Load Order and Mod Conflicts. Also, LOOT is the new "BOSS" now. You might want to switch to LOOT.

I myself, however, do not use LOOT. I only use it to check for mods with dirty edits. I have my own personal load order. When you know your mods and what they all do, you should be able to set up your own load order. It will take time but my personal load orders work better than load orders set up and sorted by a program.

Is any advise that you can give about how to personally order my mod list? like a parameters or any order refering to armors, followers, places, gameplay mods? :D In your own experience what is the proper way to order those kind of mods?

Is any advise that you can give about how to personally order my mod list? like a parameters or any order refering to armors, followers, places, gameplay mods? :D In your own experience what is the proper way to order those kind of mods?

That's entirely dependent on invidual mod dependencies and things it changes. LOOT will search for them and recognize. You should put load order manually for those mods that have specified load order on their authors page.

Umm... yes. If you scrolled down to Load Order and Mod Conflicts, he has a "guide" on load order if you want to personalize it.

Finally: After you run sort in BOSS/LOOT, here's a general guide for getting your plugins in the right order:

#01: Your ESM Files;

#02: Bug-Fix type Mods;

#03: Game Structure and/or UI Mods:

#04: Character Appearance Mods (For NPCs and Self);

#05: Mods that Add and/or Change Locations; *

#06: Mods that Add and/or Change Items;

#07: Mods that Add NPCs;

#08: Texture Mods;

#09: Environmental Mods (things like Climates of Tamriel, Sounds of Skyrim, etc.);

#10: Mods with Gameplay Changes; Then,

#11: Reproccers, AV, and Bashed Patches.

Mind you, this is a "guide". Yes, I do mostly follow it and have had my games run smoother. As BlackRoseOfThorns mentioned, also should also manually move mods for those mods that have a specified load order by the authors.

Edited by Baibaihe