NPCs That Heal The Player

Darkfoot

Good news, After starting all over from scratch, the mod now officially works :yes:

As long as you keep asking, the NPC will now heal you. On the Quest Data tab, I have Start Game Enabled and Allow Repeated Stages checked and Run Once unchecked. As for the bounded hands thing, was just a result of the quest not repeating, so that's also fixed. :cool:

As of now I will start giving this "Quest" to some existing NPCs (most likely just the main priests of the temples in Skyrim, like the ones in Kynareth). Afterwards I will most likely put this mod up on the Nexus. :cool:

Thanks for the help, and any questions feel free to ask

Edited by Darkfoot

That's great! I'm glad you got it working! No thanks to me, I'm sure. Sorry if I was annoying or something, I just was trying to help.

If you put it on the Nexus, you could also add in a follower NPC that can heal when you ask, too. That would be very sought after, I think. But, that's all up to you.

As for the buyable temporary buffs and blessings, yeah It can be done with the same method. What kind of buffs are you looking to see? I'll put in whatever buff you want to see.

Edited by Darkfoot

Something like the heroism spell, or even different buffs depending on the god that the priest serves, increased movement speed for kynareth, stoneskin or other defensive stuff for stendarr, increased attack speed for akatosh, different effects from what the altars provide, the price also could depend on the magnitude of the effects, cheap for stoneskin, expensive for ebonskin, so you can heve more options for higer levels.