NPCs That Heal The Player

Darkfoot

I've completed the mod and put it up on the nexus, titled: Healers in Skyrim.

There is a follower that can heal you. Her name is Danali and can be found at the College

@reyzark

I'm still working on the paid buffs option. when I'm done I will add the download as an optional file.

Do you have a preference on how much the buffs should cost? and the scaling of the cost?

@reyzark

I'm still working on the paid buffs option. when I'm done I will add the download as an optional file.

Do you have a preference on how much the buffs should cost? and the scaling of the cost?

thats great news, as for the price i dont even know where to start, but ill keep my eyes open for updates, if i have any new ideas i tell you.

@Seattleite

AFT gives followers a dialog option that lets you ask them to heal you?

Also this isnt a follower mod. My intention was to create healing centers in skyrim. I personally play with no passive health regeneration, and casting healing spells are much harder to get the hang of.

• 5 years later...

Darkfoot, Sorry I know this post is 5 years old, but I'm working on something similar and haven't found much online. Is there anyway that you could provide the script that you created to trigger the NPC to cast the spell? No worries if this was too long ago, but thought I would ask just in case.

Thank you,

• 3 weeks later...

Darkfoot, Sorry I know this post is 5 years old, but I'm working on something similar and haven't found much online. Is there anyway that you could provide the script that you created to trigger the NPC to cast the spell? No worries if this was too long ago, but thought I would ask just in case.

Thank you,

I don't remember creating any sort of script when I made this mode (and that's probably the issue). The youtube video I linked in the 1st page of this thread is the main thing that helped me create the mod. I remember it having something to do with using the existing files from the vanilla game. Messing around with the "Quests" tab in the Creation Kit.

You may have seen the priests in the temple in Whiterun occasionally healing the wounded. I think I found that pre-exising "Quest" in the CK and modified it from there. I might be wrong though, but again I'm sure I didn't create any scripts from scratch.

Edited by Darkfoot