Setting Relationship Rank Console Command not working

MechaKaiser

I'm trying to change a bandit's disposition towards me in order to try out a new mod I installed, and when I hit the ` key and typed in "player.setrelationshiprank (NPC ID) 4", she keeps attacking me! Is there anothe console Command that will work better, or am I doing something wrong?

To set npc disposition click on her so her i.d. appears and type

setrelationshiprank player 4

or without clicking on her type

prid <npc i.d.>

setrelationshiprank player 4

you may have to add yourself to her bandit faction iirc

Edited by soupdragon1234

• 2 years later...

I have noticed there to be some confusion between ID and the NPCs "base" ID. The base ID is what you use to spawn the NPC. The ID, usually beginning with an ff000, is what you use for the setrelationshiprank command, and get the "Follow Me..." dialogue.

This crap ID also can change depending on how many NPC are visible in a cell--I have noticed.

Just FYI!

• 11 months later...

Best thing to make sure if you have the right NPC selected, is to use the inv. command on the selected NPC (if you know what is in its inventory)

if you don't know its inventory you can type "disable" in the console while the NPC is selected, leave the console (do NOT click on any thing else !!) see if the NPC dissapeared, if yes / no open the console again (do NOT click on any thing !! ) and type "enable" to bring the NPC back