Staling items etc (red color)

FrankensteinDR

I also found this tool (it's always a option) http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/5993/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D5993&pUp=1 , it work for nv but i don't know how set indicators to obtain exactly the red color like the message when you want steal some item etc (like in screen i upload)

I also found this tool (it's always a option)

That just changes the color of your HUD, it doesn't take away any penalties related to ownership (like stealing). Is that what you want?

If you want to remove the penalties all together, one way to do that is to change the cell's ownership to your player, using SetCellOwnership. I wasn't able to find anyway to feed the current cell the player was in, to a var for the script. So unless someone has a better idea it has to be done by hand. However there are like 12 pages of cells in FONV so that's a lot of copying and pasting (or a text editing tool). Here is a page with all the IDs. If this is what you want to do it's very simple (but tedious). Put the function in front of each cell's ID (use the names in the "GECK EditorID" column) and I'll copy and paste it in a script. For example;

SetCellOwnership 2EOCasHiHotelLobby01

SetCellOwnership 2EOCasLoHotelLobby01

SetCellOwnership AbandonedUsonianHome01

etc.

I'm not sure you understand correctly what i want to do. I don't want to remove penalties but change color (text when you want steal items or unlock close door etc) of it to be like the rest. I can use that tool i link up but i didn't know how set indicators to obtain exactly same red color (like text when you want steal something) because this program doesn't affect of that. If i understand it correct, you give me a way to change items status from steal to normal that player can just pick up (not steal). Correct me if i'm wrong. I just want everything in same color, all hud and text in game and that is last thing i can't change.

--------------------------------------------------
EDIT :

Now i see it, sorry i mislead you, i just wrong read this post you previous write.

There was a function that changed the ownership of all the items in a cell (which you'd want to change to teh player). I'll see if I can find the thread.

Edited by FrankensteinDR