Problem with clothes, after installing 4 mods.

ERIZER

Greetings! I just might have a problem after installing four mods of this person.

Specifically these four mods:

Now my poor Japanese Girl suffers a terrible bug in the shirt. Above all other Japanese mods. That after installing these 4 mods have given me this problem. Something that had not happened to me.

I tried deleting directories and textures and meshes. Of these 4 mods. But the problem I can not solve, so do not know the source of this problem. If anyone knows or has experienced this problem. Please help me! :sad:

I put some pictures:

Sorry for my English. I am Spanish.

The image you posted is not from any of the mods you installed. This leads me to believe that you had a mod that added breast animation to certain armors. When you added Mina and Romaje Armor, it overwrote the skeleton.nif of the breast animation mod.

To correct this, you would have to take the skeleton.nif that is in the animation mod and copy it to the correct location in the "Data" folder, allowing for overwrite. This should correct the stretching of the NPC chest.

Edited by M48A5

Erizer, los mods de Kurese problemente usan todos un esqueleto diferente, no el que viene con el juego, y si tú no tienes ese esqueleto (skeleton.nif) instalado, pasa esto. Seguramente porque el esqueleto que usó Kurese al crear los trajes hace que los pechos se muevan (el Better Bouncing Boobs).

El problema es que Kurese NO lo especifica en la mayoría de sus mods, he mirado los cuatro que tú has enlazado y solamente en uno de ellos hace mención al skeleton.nif, pero cuesta entenderlo.

NOTE FOR STAFF: I'm Spanish too and I'm explaining Erizer that this issue is the classical "moving boobs skeleton" one.

Cheers!

M48A5, I thought the problem was the opposite, that Erizer did NOT have the Bouncing Boobs skeleton and the mods required them. But your explanation is surely the correct.

Edited by IkeCoast

The image you posted is not from any of the mods you installed. This leads me to believe that you had a mod that added breast animation to certain armors. When you added Mina and Romaje Armor, it overwrote the skeleton.nif of the breast animation mod.

To correct this, you would have to take the skeleton.nif that is in the animation mod and copy it to the correct location in the "Data" folder, allowing for overwrite. This should correct the stretching of the NPC chest.

Thanks for the help! :wink: Silly of me than aware of these problems! :mad:

Edited by ERIZER

Erizer, los mods de Kurese problemente usan todos un esqueleto diferente, no el que viene con el juego, y si tú no tienes ese esqueleto (skeleton.nif) instalado, pasa esto. Seguramente porque el esqueleto que usó Kurese al crear los trajes hace que los pechos se muevan (el Better Bouncing Boobs).

El problema es que Kurese NO lo especifica en la mayoría de sus mods, he mirado los cuatro que tú has enlazado y solamente en uno de ellos hace mención al skeleton.nif, pero cuesta entenderlo.

NOTE FOR STAFF: I'm Spanish too and I'm explaining Erizer that this issue is the classical "moving boobs skeleton" one.

Cheers!

M48A5, I thought the problem was the opposite, that Erizer did NOT have the Bouncing Boobs skeleton and the mods required them. But your explanation is surely the correct.

Gracias por la explicación! "IkeCoast" La verdad no sabía de donde procedía la fuente del problema. Pero ya he podido solucionarlo, volviendo a poner el "Coronerras Maximum Compatibility Skeletons" A partir de ahora tendré que ir con más cuidado. xD