Heavy Traffic ×

Willow Issues

Obellisk9

Hey so I was playing my game with Willow installed and her menu is only showing three options as opposed to the entire list of commands. I just bought JT for her and got 100 points with her, finished her unarmed training (and just completed the pencil challenge) and can't get the rest of her options to show up. Any help?

Hey so I was playing my game with Willow installed and her menu is only showing three options as opposed to the entire list of commands. I just bought JT for her and got 100 points with her, finished her unarmed training (and just completed the pencil challenge) and can't get the rest of her options to show up. Any help?

Hi, I'm Willow's author :) There's a mod thread attached to Willow's mod page where you should come if you have problems with the mod. I answer questions there every day and the answer to this question is in the FAQ stickied to the top of the comment thread.

Anyway, what's happened is a bug in the game has set a couple of her variables to 0 and it messes up her dialogue. Go into the console, click on Willow and type the following and it will be fixed:

Set HasBeenHired to 1
SetPlayerTeammate 1

:) llama