AJtwins

Hello modmaker. I saw this mod here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59843/? and I love the idea of it. However, I cannot make it work for my game, and I do not fully understand what the mod does exactly. So basically, I'm asking for a mod like this that makes it so illusion spells affect all people, and the more higher level spells affect enemies more often. So, to make it easier, I want:

• Higher mastery equals high spell durations. No perk is 10 second duration, novice perks is 15 seconds duration, and subsequent perks would increase the duration by 15 seconds.
  • Any perk mentioning the spell being stronger will instead make it last longer by 10 seconds (animage duration lasts 10 more seconds, etc.)
  • Better level spells = lower chance of target not being affected
  • Level is not dependent on an enemy being affected; an enemy level 1 has the same chance of being calmed as an enemy at level 46.
  • Calm, fury, and fear would fail 50% of the time
  • Frenzy, Pacify, and Rout should fail 25% of the time.
  • Master illusion spells do not fail.

I think this makes illusion progression make more sense; as time goes on and you accumulate better spells, your spells fail less often, and last longer. It also makes illusion effective in the late game without adding +20 level affected. And it makes illusion possible to level up during the late game.

And in addition, I also want illusion spells to affect the undead and automatons. It sucks being an illusion mage when half of Skyrim is immune to you. So:

• Animage also makes your illusion spells affect the undead.
  • Master of the Mind makes it so all illusion spells never fail.

I don't mind if you edit vanilla perks or anything, I just want the mod functional and easy to use.

And optionally, you can make it so muffle, invsibility, and courage like spells gain very low exp. While not mandatory in any way, it would make illusion more fair to level up instead of spammign muffle for an hour.

To anybody who helps me, thank you very much! I do greatly appreciate you.