CTD issue, seems to be all over the place.

CodeMysta

So, i have just finished deleting all my mods and re installing skyrim because i had a million problems and thought it would be better to just start over, so i did, now i have installed it and have 46 mods installed but i am starting to have issues (as expected) But this one CDT issue is something i have no idea how to fix.

Before i was getting crashes when i went near the waterfall near riverwood, The first waterfall you come across heading toward helgan, and then i installed Real vision ENB because i thought it might be an issue with my previous enb which was T.A.Z Visual overhaul ENB, but installing realvision made it worse, now it won't even load into the game and i crash on load screen, it's not infinite loading screen, it just crashes to desktop. I've uninstalled realvision and changed to T.A.Z again but it didn't change anything, i still crash on loading screen.

I have:

Intel® Core i5-3570k CPU @ 3.40GHz

16 GB Ram

64 bit operating system

AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series Graghics Card

My Load Order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Nock2Tip.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
AOS.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
TAZ_lightingDLC.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
NobleWeddingDressByUrshi.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
Nock2Tip.esp
SC_NobleDresses.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
WetandCold.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
randomthunder.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
I have cleaned my mods with tes5edit, I've made sure they are all installed correctly, There are no load order issues that i am aware of, so i'm not sure what's happening.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.

qwertyzeldar, on 10 Feb 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/snapback.png

No i haven't, do you think that will fix it?

it could... but lets face it this is Skyrim modding, it could be far more complex then any of us realize. there's a good chance it will and if not it could potentially tell us what's wrong.

LOOT: https://loot.github.io/

qwertyzeldar, on 10 Feb 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_images/underground/snapback.png

No i haven't, do you think that will fix it?

it could... but lets face it this is Skyrim modding, it could be far more complex then any of us realize. there's a good chance it will and if not it could potentially tell us what's wrong.

LOOT: https://loot.github.io/

I ran it and fixed my load order up, it changed a few things but i still get the same Issue.

does the issue persist with a new game? if you havent tried go ahead and give it a go... if not we might need to reinstall. but first try the new save and if it is still not working try validating the local files via Steam.

does the issue persist with a new game? if you havent tried go ahead and give it a go... if not we might need to reinstall. but first try the new save and if it is still not working try validating the local files via Steam.

I have tried starting a new game and it works, but if I save that game and try to load it then it doesn't load, it just crashes, I tried validating the files on steam and tried again to load, the same thing, I am able to start a new game but I can't load it's save.