0.60 alpha - Known Issues and Development

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

This issues are currently present in the 0.60.0.a alpha build and will be fixed in the next bugfix patch:

• Issues installing Dragon Age (both) mods.
  • Upgrading from version 0.56 to 0.60 causes a startup crash. That happens when you upgrade to 0.60 without uninstalling 0.56 first, that will cause a .dll conflict.

These are reported issues that we were unable to replicate:

• Mod randomly disabling when uninstalling another mod.
  • Progress bar not showing up when activating a mod (this is most likely confusion between installing and activating a mod, the latter won't show any progress bar, but we could just end up adding it to avoid this confusion).
  • Some scripted installer don't show install options (most probably same as the previous issue, activating an already installed scripted mod will just activate the same options you selected during the last install, you need to reinstall it if you want to change your options).

After this bugfix patch we will focus on adding some new features:

• NMM will remember the selection you made on scripted installers and won't require you to interact with them during the migration process (this will require you to install those mods using version 0.53.3, that will keep track of those choices for you).
  • Profile specific save games.

mkasle

mkasle

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

After Installing Windows 10 Technical Prev...all I can use is the legacy version of nexus mod manger...53.7 nor Alpha .60's work at all...just the 'ol "Nexus Mod Manager has Stopped Working" bit...any suggestions...I am one of the those people that have to be up to date with software and trying to keep up(even though my rig is an old pentium dual core duo 2006 dell with up to date bios...4 gigs of ram(as far as this board will go) and a Nvidia 750i 2Gig card...thanks for everything else though...great work...

Edited by mkasle, 09 March 2015 - 03:57 PM.

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Windows 10 is still a preview and will not be actively supported by NMM until it's officially out.

The crash you're experiencing is caused by the faulty preview .Net Framework that comes with Windows 10.

RoyaleSachiFear

RoyaleSachiFear

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Here my 0.60a Nmm I INSTALLED, CBBE and UNP at different timeframes.

25/2/2015 I issued UNP download, then I installed CBBD optimium from Nexus website. Trouble is I haven't realised, I already installed a CBBE from steam. When I installed CBBE a taskbar given me 4-6 options

Replace Mod- Mod Folder - Delete current version= Copy to mod folder- Copy all to Mod folder exe. Cancel- extend.

I pressed copy all to mod , then another taskbar appeared and incidentally, I pressed something, NMM alpha shut down straight away

Whe n I got MY CLIENT BACK ON again I couldn't launch the game. Still, I can''t download any more mods from nexus website into Nmm.

Previously, I used google chrome, I know Nmm would notify me while they calculate the size of mods I initiated. However, nothing will report to say "Your mod is launching"...

Regards,

Please help!

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

This is where you should report issues with the alpha build: http://forums.nexusm...ager-060-alpha/

JayydentheMiner

JayydentheMiner

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Not Sure if this is the place to post but i have a lot of mods but they arent loading neither is the dlc theyre showing and skyui is loaded but the mcm menu is always blank but some are working cause i have some that replace the smoke with fire and the main menu music with malukahs the dragonborn comes but yeah i am running skse but nothing works and they are loaded in data files so dont ask and i am still in 54. stuff but i try to update and it dont go to 60. or whatever so mcm dont work and i try using console commands and type miraak , netch, etc but it comes up blank so if anyone has this problem and has a fix i would be very greatful for your help i try nmm and steam to launch and skse and the dlc dont have to be in the nmm skyrim mod files do they well if someone will help i would be very happy but i hope this is the right forum section if it not dont hate plz help me!!!!

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Wrong section, please, post here: http://forums.nexusm...ager-open-beta/

DuskDweller

DuskDweller

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,091 posts

Version 0.60.0.7a has been released, it will fix some long-standing profile switch bugs and adds a few new features.

kraftykanadian

kraftykanadian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can't get this working on Windows 10. I can log into the website fine (obviously) but I can't log in on the NMM to download mods. I keep getting the error "Cannot reach the Nexus login server. Either your firewall is blocking NMM or the login server is down." in the log in window.  I have tried reinstalling, running as admin and compatibility mode with zero luck. I am very frustrated. Any ideas on fix?

Roscaria

Roscaria

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

I have the same problem as kraftykanadian. Error communicating with the the server! Cannot reach the Nexus login server.

Edit: Er, sorry just realised I still have the 0.54.10 version and this is the 0.60.0 Alpha forum. My bad. :(

Edited by Roscaria, 23 August 2015 - 04:08 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.003 seconds