This issues are currently present in the 0.60.0.a alpha build and will be fixed in the next bugfix patch:
- Issues installing Dragon Age (both) mods.
- Upgrading from version 0.56 to 0.60 causes a startup crash. That happens when you upgrade to 0.60 without uninstalling 0.56 first, that will cause a .dll conflict.
These are reported issues that we were unable to replicate:
- Mod randomly disabling when uninstalling another mod.
- Progress bar not showing up when activating a mod (this is most likely confusion between installing and activating a mod, the latter won't show any progress bar, but we could just end up adding it to avoid this confusion).
- Some scripted installer don't show install options (most probably same as the previous issue, activating an already installed scripted mod will just activate the same options you selected during the last install, you need to reinstall it if you want to change your options).
After this bugfix patch we will focus on adding some new features:
- NMM will remember the selection you made on scripted installers and won't require you to interact with them during the migration process (this will require you to install those mods using version 0.53.3, that will keep track of those choices for you).
- Profile specific save games.