Beast Race Non-Removable Underwear Mod

DoctorCrimson

So we've all seen the new titty-kitties and lizards on the front page lately, how long does it take to cover them up for good? If they only edit textures, they'll be covered by the UNP undies, right?

I've been hoping for underwear replacer mods for over four years, and we still don't even have boxers for men or frilly lace for women (aside from armour mods.) My own 3d-modelling experience is that I have been half-way through a tacky teapot with no textures for about four months.

If it comes down to it, I will eventually attempt to make a series of underwear replacers on my own, but please don't let it come to that! I suck at this, really!

Down with perversion! Glory to Immersion!

Much love, happy valentines, thanks for reading. :dance:

I guess I better go cook the most amazing dinner ever. Wish me luck, but know I've got more than enough skill.

Edited by DoctorCrimson

There is SFW bikin for unp body on the main mod page.

Yes but it's also generic. It doesn't fit quite right around the tales. Let's get some improved underwear on those models.

The last time I tried importing a UNP model into 3ds max, my computer froze, but it wouldn't be terribly difficult to work with existing meshes and attach them to the body, would it?