• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

ah42

ah42

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I guess it would only be temp conflicting, if you're june, july and august are above freezing in the northern areas, then it'll seem odd that the snow placed by 'no snow under the roof' was still there....

Not necessarily. The coldest areas can still receive snow in the summer. It's just hovering around freezing, rather than HOLYCRAP bitter cold.

Tuomir

Tuomir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
In response to post #22644294. #22648854 is also a reply to the same post.

That's something I've been wishing for for a long time, will definitely be looking forwards to it if you can make it work. To extend the idea, seasons could affect animal spawns and harvestable plants, maybe even a Hunterborn patch to affect the forage lists, hell, maybe even seasonal merchant lists for food.

Not to load you with pressure or anything!

nahtan1

nahtan1

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 496 posts
In response to post #22652574.

Curious on this also please :) Tracking for now as currently use Pure Weathers & Pure Weathers Extended

ah42

ah42

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

So would this be compatible with pure weathers?

Looking at the mod quickly, I don't believe there should be a problem.

The weather bit just checks to see if the incoming weather makes sense for the current time of year/region, and if not, tells the game to try again. As long as the weather is classified correctly (Pleasant, Cloudy, Rainy, Snowy), it should work fine.

It looks like Pure Weathers should be okay, but I'd love to hear from people who are more familiar with that mod.

dallas8

dallas8

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
I like this...would it be possible to somehow strip down this mod to just the winter season - for use with Aceeq's winter overhaul? No seasons/months/weather intercept - just pure winter?

ah42

ah42

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I like this...would it be possible to somehow strip down this mod to just the winter season - for use with Aceeq's winter overhaul? No seasons/months/weather intercept - just pure winter?

You asked for it, you got it. Options added to Frostfall's MCM.

Cheeka

Cheeka

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 377 posts
In response to post #22652574. #22656029 is also a reply to the same post.

I am curious as to what Pure Weather Extended is and where might I find It?

nahtan1

nahtan1

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 496 posts
In response to post #22652574. #22656029, #22765334 are all replies on the same post.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36067/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D36067&pUp=1

Go to the optional extended weathers part of that mod, also includes ground fogs from CoT :)

Tuomir

Tuomir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Would it be possible to have the season affect the times sun rises and night falls? Longer days in summer, shorter in winter, etc. Visually, and mechanically, as in the period sunlight affects vampires (and other sunlight dependent effects if there are any).

EDIT: And of course, the Frostfall day/night temperature differences would be affected, too.

Edited by Tuomir, 19 February 2015 - 12:57 PM.

Cheeka

Cheeka

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 377 posts
In response to post #22652574. #22656029, #22765334, #22768479 are all replies on the same post.

Thank you

Page loaded in: 0.700 seconds