White Screen at Solas Revelation/Finding Skyhold

naomis8329

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It worked... I just can't believe it !! It worked !!!! It worked !! I almost cried when the white screen became something else :facepalm:

Thank you !! Really thank you ! You're the one Andraste choose :laugh: I'm dancing right now :dance: I'm somewhere between happiness and madness :psyduck:

I don't know why I didn't do it earlier ! I mean that's what I do when another game bugs like this but I don't know I just blocked on the drivers and the full screen, the uninstall/reinstall thing :sweat:

Anyway I'll worship you until the end of the days !

I hope it's gonna work for the others ! Thank you again ! I'm gonna try to stop jumping around now, :teehee:

I need a shower. :tongue:

Edit : Do you believe we can use the mods now or better stay cautious ?

Edited by KariganSkye

It worked... I just can't believe it !! It worked !!!! It worked !! I almost cried when the white screen became something else :facepalm:

Thank you !! Really thank you ! You're the one Andraste choose :laugh: I'm dancing right now :dance: I'm somewhere between happiness and madness :psyduck:

I don't know why I didn't do it earlier ! I mean that's what I do when another game bugs like this but I don't know I just blocked on the drivers and the full screen, the uninstall/reinstall thing :sweat:

Anyway I'll worship you until the end of the days !

I hope it's gonna work for the others ! Thank you again ! I'm gonna try to stop jumping around now, :teehee:

I need a shower. :tongue:

Edit : Do you believe we can use the mods now or better stay cautious ?

Sorry for the very very late reply, but yes, you are allowed to use mods again. :-)

Sorry for the very very late reply, but yes, you are allowed to use mods again. :-)

Oh. My. God. Thank you so much!!!

I was fussing over this for ages, listening and re-listening to The Dawn Will Come and getting increasingly frustrated. Didn't even think of a clean merge.

While it does bug me a bit that my poor Inquisitor was made such in stupid, ugly beige pajamas, I'm just glad I even got there. /disgusted noise

Thank you again! <3333

So, just to be clear on this fix: Do we have to temporarily remove all of our mods to do this clean patch? Or can they somehow co-exist? I've managed to get past that point without the mods active, and performing the patch. I'm just wondering if the mods can be active in another folder at the same time or not.

It'd be an immense help if somebody could screenshot their folder structure, just so I can get an idea.

So, just to be clear on this fix: Do we have to temporarily remove all of our mods to do this clean patch? Or can they somehow co-exist? I've managed to get past that point without the mods active, and performing the patch. I'm just wondering if the mods can be active in another folder at the same time or not.

It'd be an immense help if somebody could screenshot their folder structure, just so I can get an idea.

Well I don't know for sure but as Gidedin said you can use your mods again but after the scene... So I guess it's not really possible :confused: you need to do this clean patch so it can work for that point. So yes you'll be in an ugly beige pajama forever in the first Skyhold scene :laugh:

Anyway, maybe someone else can answer you netter than me.