Wrist and Ankle Irons for UNP

MidbossVyers

Could someone please make wrist and ankle irons (light armor, forged with 2 iron ingots each, improved with 1 iron ingot each, strong as leather, but as light as hide) for UNP? I specify UNP as not to have them made for vanilla feet. I personally use UNP Skinny, but given that this is just for hands and feet, there would be no difference between making it for UNP or UNP Skinny. I remember back in Oblivion where half the work was already done, given that there were wrist irons in the vanilla game. However, Skyrim has neither. This mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11292/? uses CBBE body with vanilla feet and is therefore incompatible with UNP, unless someone wants to use it as a base for a UNP version.

Edited by MidbossVyers

I actually had that mod for a while. However, the cuffs in that are actually part of special poses, rather than craftable or equipable items. There are craftable items in the mod, but those are the whips, paddles, etc. Now, the mod that you mentioned may have meshes and textures that can be used for this mod, but those would need to be modded into armor, rather than pose props.

Edited by MidbossVyers