Eyebrow Color Mismatch on Custom Race with Ripped Face from a Savefile

Hodvar

(SOLVED! Info below of the post.)

Greetings. I have a problem about making a custom race mod that I cant navigate its source, so I wanna discuss with you guys.

I was working with a mod about a new race with custom body mesh, textures, and a unique face for a custom follower OR NPC. I manage to make one and add to game as NPC, and try to specialize her face with a more beutiful face from a savegame file (which is "Jane" from Mystyks Faces ) via Facegen Save Face Ripper and also its successful %90... However %10 failure is getting more and more bigger on my mind. Problem is only eyebrows has mismatched colors... As you can see on the images;

Here some info that may give you the idea about my problem.

- Custom race is a direct copy of the hispanic race. Only difference between two race is; my custom race is more bigger, adjusted in the GECK (1.100 ratio)

- NPC is a copy of the NPC from game named Pepper Gomez and she fully customized (including age) .

- Im not using different head mesh and texture specificly, its same with game's default head mesh. Also Im using DIMONIZED Type3 face texture as default on the game.

- Im not using any hair mod as you can see on the images.

- Between two faces, npc one's chin and jaws can be seen different than savefile one, but its only perspective matter, as I mentioned that NPC is taller than any npc. Even I reduce her size to the default, face shape turns normal but eyebrow color mismatch still exists.

- There is no mod conflict, I try it a different pc with no mod installed, face look different offcourse, but eyebrow missmatch still there and sinking into my eyes!

- I try to adjust her brow dark/like options at NPC screen, I manage to darken it a little bit, but as you can see the image down here, its turned to thicker and foggy ( which is seen too unnatural, seems like dirt!). Thicknes adjustment lowering also make the eyebrows lighter, so there is no differecen between adjusted and unadjusted.

I checked every single word on FOEdit FaceGen screen and I cant see any difference between npc and savegame faces as data. Do you have any idea what causes this? Also advices are welcome!

Thank you in advance for your time and trouble :smile:

Update (18.02.2015):

Well Im able to solve the problem, and Im leaving my post here so if anyone has similar problem too, this post may be a info for them.

I try rebuild a new NPC with same hispanic race but with a younger npc than I used before. Thats right, I use as template Pepper Gomez before (which is old enough to be my mom!). When I look her face, her eyebrows also foggy and ugly -as you can see her image in the link too-. So I try to use Amata Almodovar as template (which is 19 years old), and the face perfectly fit to the new NPC's face. And yeah, problem solved! Looks like npc files has some data that we cant see and mess with, so your choises as template may somehow changes the results. So, being selectful is the key here.

Edited by Hodvar