Does NE1 have a somewhat recent BOSS masterlist lying around?

JapanStuff

I'm a Windows XP (x64) user and just bought TES V Skyrim three weeks ago and have begun to mod for immersions sake. As such, I cannot use LOOT. It's designers have written me out of the loop, as it's only compatible with MS Vista and above. So I turned to my old friend BOSS, designed by the same people, that helped me with Oblivion for all those years, but the developers have abandoned it completely, or so it surely seems. I have tried but BOSS cannot retrieve the masterlist.txt file from github. I understand that LOOT is the new program for Vista and above, but why not at least host the last version of the BOSS masterlist file for those still running Windows XP (x64). I mean .txt files don't really take up that much room, why not at least support old dinosaur people such as me, by simply leaving the last version on github?

So I'm a newbie to skyrim without the same level of support from the community, that earlier players have had. I guess I don't deserve to be included in the communty. If I snooze because I'm on a budget, due to the 2008 recession, then I lose? I just couln't wait to buy the game, but I had to... "build a faster computer too." Thanks, more hits are what I need, it builds character.

But enough of my economic/social/moral editorial, does anyone have a somewhat recent version of the BOSS masterlist for Skyrim lying around collecting dust that they wouldn't mind somehow making sure a fellow player had a chance to use? I'd really appreciate it. I'd be forever indebted. By the way I'm running BOSS v2.3.0, if anyone cares to help an old slow poke. Maybe it could be emailed or posted to a free file repository like 4share or likewise.

As always, Thanks in Advance. I always greatly appreciate those that are willing to give up some of their precious time to help another.

Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

JapanStuff

Edited by JapanStuff