Star Wars: A Lost Hope

DarthIre

Hello everyone,

My name is DarthIre, I am an experienced modder of all of the bethesda titles. I am currently looking to build a mod team to help in the production of a completely new game using the Fallout NV engine. The story will take the player on an exciting and intelligent, gritty adventure within the Star Wars universe, in a way it has never been done before. This is an extremely ambitious mod but is completely achievable with the proper team of active modders. That is exactly what I intend to bring together. The mod is already well underway. I have created many of the weapons and armor, as well as the weapons and armor provided by Ghogiels, and am currently working on creating the unique monsters and races for the star wars universe. Cire992 has provided us with a fully functional worldspace of Tatooine (the start of the adventure and and the bulk of the first installment of the mod). If you have are an active modder and would like to be a part of this mod team, please message me. Please comment on below to keep the forum active, and spread the word to help promote the mod. The more it is known the more talented people will join, and the better the mod will be, and the faster it will be completed. I will post a spoiler link below to the beginning of the story for all those interested. Also we need someone to help us create a mod webpage to further collaborate and promote the mod in full detail.

Thank you, and may the force be with you.

Edited by DarthIre