Favorite Class?

axxaxaxx

65 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite class? and whats your favorite game mode?

2. 2. Whats your favorite Game Mode?

• 1 month later...

Favorite class is engineer without a doubt. I spend all my time playing vietnam and I can say that the ppsh and m40 kill people way way faster than a light machine gun or assault rifle.

Rush is also my favorite. I like attacking and defending. Although I like conquest things tend to bog down into a stalemate once one team captures the middle position and forms a line that makes it very hard to break through. In rush nothing is static, you always have people moving somewhere not just camping.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
i like to play as Engineer it is sweet to have much fun with bazooka or simply repair tanks because i love them :) best of all i like mass destruction with tank destroying buildings or simply blowing up a enemy :D

• 2 weeks later...

I uhh, have to confess to a seeming inability to be an Assault.

It's the most popular class out there and I have no excuse not to use it, but I've never ever logged more than a few minutes as it at a time. It's a pain to get it up to level, the gear isnt much good, and the zXP comes in very very slowly.

I love the engineer however, the SMG is a truly versatile tool, quiet, powerful, accurate to a good range, and when you add in the powerful RPG, the potential landmines, the repairs, and my, you've got a fine class.

My other favorite is the medic and I use it or the engineer depending on the map(engy for vehicle-heavy, medic for nonvehicle) I dont like the machinegun much and usualy replace it with a magnumed SPAS-12 firing 12 guage deerslug sabot. Not a lot can survive even a single one of these beastly projectiles, and the SPAS, though unrealisticaly shown in Pump-Action civilian trim, is still rapid enough to send a second one out to anyone lucky enough to cop the first in the arm, and NOTHING can survive 2. It's also a devestatingly accurate weapon, being able to put round on target to an extraordinary degree of precision, though admitedly it is hampered by poor muzzle velocity.

I do use the recon sometimes, but never with a Sniper Rifle, having even one sniper recon is a massive waste of resources, since most people, myself included, lack the ability to make it work. I always find it hugely frustrating when the entire team immediately hops onto Recon and ghrabs and M-95 that they have no idea how to use. Just because you call yourself a sniper doesnt mean you are one, and Im yet to meet a recon I'd hold anythign less than contempt for. The Reconm I mainly use for virtua of camouflage, armed with a G-3 or Neostead 2K it's a phenominaly destructive package, I just rarely encounter a situation where I need to go stealtrh, usualy I can achieve more directly.

Sniper VS Sniper recons is the most embarrisingthing a Bad Company player can come across; inept ghillies trading fire from relatively short range while cowering behind rocks. Stabbing such men however never gets old. The greatest pleasure however is eliminating one such with a headshot from my SPAS or NS-2K, nothing riles a wannabe ghillie more than having as Medic blow his brains out with a shotgun from half a mile away, though infact that's a relatively easy move to pull off, it takes guesswork, as shotguns lack sights, and aiming over that range is still done partialy From The Hip, meaning you have no zoom, and obviously, he'll claim you cheated, as most dont realise just what a powerful tool "12gn+ slug" is-a potentialy gamechanging mid-long rnage rifle of massive power, yet high rate of fire. Try an NS-2K(Neostead 2000 for the less warlike among you) with this and you'll soon see what im talking about, they are a devestating weapon, especialy when benefiting from Magnum Ammo.

Edited by Vindekarr

• 2 weeks later...