Mortal Kombat Armors For Shao Kahn, Scorpion or Others

StrangeBoy999

How Has This Not Been Done Yet?!

Recently, upon pouring over mods for Skyrim and trying to think of interesting things I could play around with that might make my Skyrim playthrough a little more enjoyable, I was struck with the brilliant idea of using a Mortal Kombat mod on Skyrim and feeling like a boss as I use Scorpion's spear to pull people around or rip people's hearts out dressed as the one and only Shao Kahn. This seemed like a great idea to me and within seconds I was searching all over the Nexus to find the best Scorpion armors or race mods or even Shao Kahn mods when suddenly I found that... There aren't any. I searched everywhere and all I found was a Scorpion race mod which was ok-ish but the armor didn't stay true to Mortal Kombat and looked weird. I also found an armor mod for Scorpion but was disappointed to find that it didn't work. I finally found a good, working mod but not for Scorpion. I found an outfit made specifically for Ermac which stayed true to the games and looked really good and whilst I was happy and rather proud of myself that I had actually managed to find one, I don't particularly like Ermac and would much prefer to play as someone else. I don't think it would be difficult to add Mortal Kombat outfits to the game and I have found multiple other people who would like to use Mortal Kombat armors. I did find one person who intended to make a Shao Kahn armor and posted pictures which looked very promising but he uploaded them in 2012 and never went through with creating the mod for some odd reason.

Now, anyone who wishes to help me out and create a mod for me, there are only two simple things you must do:

• Create armors or outfits for ANY characters from Mortal Kombat (except Ermac), preferably Scorpion or Shao Kahn.
  • Make sure that the armors stay true to the games and either come from the older, classic games or come from the more recent ones i.e. Mortal Kombat (2011) or the up-coming Mortal Kombat X. See the pictures that I have placed below so that you know what I am looking for.

I do not mind if you make armors for either male or female characters and would be even happier if you were to make armors for both as it would mean that I could use them for my followers. If you are to make them for females, it would be preferable if you made them with the Curvy CBBE Body Mod as this is the one that I use and if you wish to make them for male characters, please use Better Males as this is also the body type I use (However, should you prefer not to make the armors with these body types, I will not complain). Also, should you wish to, you could make special races for the Mortal Kombat characters i.e. wraith for Scorpion or God for Shao Kahn, and you could make weapons for the characters like Scorpion's spear or Scorpion's swords etc.

If anyone could help me out with this, I would be so grateful. I was rather saddened by the fact that there were basically no Mortal Kombat mods for Skyrim and yet there are 20,000,000 sex mods and body mods for it instead. As I said, any help would be appreciated and the images of the armors I would like are below:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/5/5e/Shao_Kahn.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101207025935

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx2/char/scorpion-mk9bust2.png

I always see Assassin's Creed armors on the Nexus. I take it that Assassin's Creed don't care about the subject as much?

actually that is Ubisoft being lax on the copy right when it comes to modding and stuff. they encourage people to mod and create games, so as long as you dont port their stuff from their games you are fine. MK on the other hand has been known to aggressively hunt down and remove anything they didnt give an okay to