VSYNC - cannot enable it!

BlueGunk

I have an odd issue with VSYNC. In my current play-through I just cannot enable it. iPresentInterval is set to 1. My ENB has VSYNC on, with FPS limited to 30. I have even tried my setting my AMD Catalyst Control Centre settings to VSYNC always on. Yet in game I have really noticeable screen tearing. I've a 60Hz monitor and so I've tried all sorts of settings on FPS, I've even tried iFPSClamp on / off. But I cannot get VSYNC to operate.

I am stumped! Like many of us I have a range of mods, but I cannot see any tweaks in them that might remove VSYNC.

I've never encountered this oddity before. Any suggestions gratefully received, thank you!

As I said in my question, iPresentInterval is well and truly set to 1. I have tried putting it back to 0, playing for a few minutes and returning it to 1. No change. And at 30FPS I have significant screen tearing. This is why I want to know what could be wrong!

I use HDMI and iPresentInterval is as it should be. This is a new issue - I've not faced it in previous playthroughs. I am very familiar with the game set up. This is why I'm asking - because it is unusual and I can't fathom why it is happening. :mellow: