Followers not Entering Cell in my First House Mod

RogueReverie

I'm having one big issue with my first player home mod. For some reason, followers won't enter the cell.

I've fully finished the interior cell, and it is fully navmeshed. I made sure that I had the triangles encompassing the yellow teleport markers near my doors, and I finalized the navmesh. However, for some reason my followers will not enter the cell. I read online that it might have to do with linking an exterior cell with the interior one, but I haven't found any obvious issues with my door links, and have even tried deleting the doors completely and re

Smart followers like Vilja teleport in fine, and I can teleport basic followers in using the console, but they just won't travel between the cells on their own or use the doors. I had Aela following me at one point to test it, and I told her to do something for me and to open the door to the cell and she gave the "sorry, I cannot do that" reply (just trying different things to find the problem).

If anyone knows what the problem might be, or is willing to look at the mod itself, I'll be happy to mention your name in appreciation for your helpful contribution! The mod is "The Tranquil Sanctum." I have it hidden for now, but if someone wants to open up the mod themselves to look at it let me know and I'll let you have access.

Edit: The triangle under the teleport marker near the door is blue, not green, does this mean I missed something?

Edited by GeneralDraxeo