jcinto23

Hello, i am trying to sort out the truth of Akavir and its inhabitants, specifically the Tsaesci. I am thinking about possibly at some point attempting at maybe making an Akaviri mod similar to Falskaar or Beyond Skyrim. At this point, i am just collecting lore and painting a mental picture of the continent, starting with the Tsaesci.

I am hoping, with the help of anyone willing, to establish a fairly solid description of what the Tsaesci look like. Currently my theory is that they are asian humans. The imperials called them snake men due to their refined culture and mannerisms, their combat styles, and their slanted, narrower eyes. (F*** off in advance to anyone that thinks i am being racist) My logic behind the eye thing is that anyone in tamriel would basically have the same round eyes, larger jaws and noses, and similar builds. The Tsaesci, assuming they are asians, would be pale, have smaller noses, slanted, almond shaped eyes, and the majority of them would most likely be clean-shaven. Their samurai-like armor would add to the snakelike appearance.

If you have anything to correct, challenge, or add, i would really appreciate it if you reply!

http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/comments/2lao1c/on_the_way_of_honor_and_the_law_of_moderation_a/

Most within the lore community support this interpretation of the Tsaesci. In essence, they drink/eat men to become more like them, creating a range of Snake-men, the most human of which are almost entirely human, save for either golden skin, or small golden scales.

An alternate interpretation is that they are snakes which wear humans as their skin...

Some aspects of Imperial culture are related to the Akaviri, but only following the Tsaesci invasion towards the end of the 1st era. Reman assimilated their armour and some of ther customs in the 2nd Empire, and some of the remaining Tsaesci ruled from the start of the Second Era until the end of the Potentate and the beginning of the Interregnum.