Why would Morrigan want the Old God Baby(OGB) if it was not to save the Warden's life?

naggar12

• 1 month later...

Yes, you are. :yes:

Depending on a huge number of variables in your playthroughs, she may or may not even accept the Warden by the end of WH, but she's fiercely protective of her son. More (but only a little more....) follows in DA:I. :thumbsup:

How do you make sure she dose except him and they end up together?

It's... complicated. :laugh:

First of all, if Morri is NOT In_Love at the end of DAO, the rest of this doesn't matter.

But presuming you do want that result, getting Morri's Relationship_Status to be In_Love is fairly straight forward. Talk to her. Then give the answers she likes/do the things she likes/don't do the things she dislikes, plus find and give her meaningful gifts. (Same as any other LI.)

Then... If she is In_Love (which also means the Warden is in love with her) there's a glitch in the end-game/export or saved-game/import process (not sure which end is borked) that can fail to record the proper Relationship_Status value for Morrigan in the later DLC.

Fortunately, there is a Developer Console command that lets you correct the problem at the beginning of WH:

runscript zz_str_morrigan

(Hit [Enter], then the [Esc] key to get the script to continue.)

It's... complicated. :laugh:

First of all, if Morri is NOT In_Love at the end of DAO, the rest of this doesn't matter.

But presuming you do want that result, getting Morri's Relationship_Status to be In_Love is fairly straight forward. Talk to her. Then give the answers she likes/do the things she likes/don't do the things she dislikes, plus find and give her meaningful gifts. (Same as any other LI.)

Then... If she is In_Love (which also means the Warden is in love with her) there's a glitch in the end-game/export or saved-game/import process (not sure which end is borked) that can fail to record the proper Relationship_Status value for Morrigan in the later DLC.

Fortunately, there is a Developer Console command that lets you correct the problem at the beginning of WH:

runscript zz_str_morrigan

(Hit [Enter], then the [Esc] key to get the script to continue.)

I find Mor charming, playful and fun, the only workable hetro love intrest. A charming witch.

She makes you feel good about your male character dating her. The insulting talk is not really insulting to the player character, if anything shes flattering..that is if you RP right and don't say anything cornball, while remembering the girls story.

In other words care about her as her own self. Her feelings are so obvious no matter what she says, that the front she uses, is like looking through a wet sheet of tissue. ''if you bother to get her values high enough'' Otherwise why would she be? :)

She teases, ''silliness'' the MC's likely friend 'a nice guy'' but trust me she has her reasons, 3 of them, add one more the way the designers wrote it if she dose love the main character. ''besides he started it, and its a mutual back and forth''.

Still she tries, and dose not even hold it against the templars for doing what they see as right from there pov, showing the minum abilty to think in context. Shes actually a good person.

BTW: Duncun was the real deal too. He was awesome. A good man and a hero, he was smart.

So Mor runs off to do as she planed, after the first game/ Thats better than that bard staying that would be hell.

That ''bard thing'' has no excuses to say anything about the players choices in magic or quests, total hypocrite, and flake. Why could we not get poor Iona back alive to do that part?

I started playing expecting Mor to be the annoying one, but it was the other way around and the bard was pure senseless evil.

I just feel Sorry for Mori sometimes, sympathetic, and understand why shes saying what she dose, and why she prizes whatever traits she has and her strength so forcefully.

While at the same time shes, telling her inner desires and longings, in effect telling you why she is who she is, and how she acts, and challenging the player to get it. Its easy to understand...and shes fun and witty, when my character told her to speak her mind I was never sorry despite what her mother said.

She was not corrupted by her mother, not really, Mor knows right and wrong and is incredibly strong minded for her type of character...yet the bard was corrupted, by that religious woman, no doubt, not that one care much with the way she acts. I have no doubt she was Cecilia's entertainment alright. Warped the girl mixed in with religion.

I'm going to install the slap anyone mod just for that bard. Why would I want to slap funny, sleek, hip, if ''admittedly vampy'' cheerful, lovable, Morrigan? ''kiss her at every opportunity more likely''

That Bard is insulting ever breath, horrifyingly insulting when shes trying to show interest...and she has no right to say shes religions on any conceivable fashion, its a total crock no matter how we stretch it or apply philosophy. Fake. The bard is really the corrupt one.

Morrigans more innocent, more honest and far kinder than bard, not in the traditional sense but its so. Shes mostly a decent woman. Thats why many prob don't like her.

Her teasing, of the other guy is supposed to be amusing, its almost sisterly. She is good natured as far as her life and story will let her be.

Mor has also got pretty good witty banter which is meant to amuse the player and endear her to you, as I see it...and it dose for me at least. Prob all the more effective ''if'' Its indented to be the opposite as written. Then it just kind of happens and the character finds her own life in the script, its just the way it happens sometimes in good stories.

Deep down, and in some ways obviously, shes good, and the bards evil. Totally corrupt. Totally gone. Vapid too, and a bard. which is almost worse.