• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

besnikmaloku

besnikmaloku

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i downloaded it, enabled it , still the same thing.  

i cant believe this s***, it feels almost like the resolution in one of my inis is set to like 1024 x 720 and thats why it looks like its cropped =(

vlaka

vlaka

Asto thialo!

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

have you tried generating new ini's?

If you're using an old enb with the new binaries you can get this issue. I had it not too long ago.

besnikmaloku

besnikmaloku

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

@vlaka how do i generate new ini's ? 

teach me senpai

eeoo

eeoo

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey Guys,

Having the same issue here that Stranger did and (no pun intended) I didn't see that you came to a resolution on how to correct this. 

was this an ENB issue or an issue related to the .ini files?

- EDIT - Just wanted to update my post for the thread  - this was in fact an install option in the ENB I was using to choose letterbox but in the UI in game the option to turn that effect off was not present. 

I went back did a clean uninstall of the ENB and then re-installed and saw the option there and didn't select it during install. 

Problem solved.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by eeoo, 15 June 2016 - 05:29 AM.

fcdxei

fcdxei

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I found a way. You can change the predefined fScreenHeight in enbeffect.fx to a number larger than the screen vertical resolution.

That's because in some ENB version, the predefined letterbox range in enbeffect.fx is 1920*1080 or smaller, so it clipped the bottom of screen when your game resolution is bigger than that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: enb series, half screen black, troubleshooting, help, letterbox effect, weird

Page loaded in: 1.046 seconds