Can't get Serana mods to work

ginoliza

I can't get any Serana appearance mod to work, here's what i have tried:

• Every single seranaholic version with no results (manual installation, NMM, and MO).
  • Changing order of plugin, top, bottom, mid... and nothing.
  • Decompressing the 7z file, and then copying every single file(textures, meshes) to the main file(00) and then copying to the skyrim data folder replacing everything. No results so far.

So i reinstalled from the backup, downloaded every DLC (Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Hearthfire) and the Highres Patch, installed only the Seranaholic mod. But even doing things from scratch makes no difference.

Any help is appreciated.

Loadorder please

Also, do you have a steam version of the game?

Name Priority
Skyrim 0
Update 1
Dawnguard 2
Dragonborn 3
Hearthfire Disabled
ApachiiHair 4
HighResTexturePack01 5
HighResTexturePack02 6
HighResTexturePack03 7
lockpickvision 8
WardrobeRoom 9
Purewaters 10
Yes, i have the steam version of the game. I also tried with Hearthfire activated.

Hearthfires shouldn't make any difference. Seranaholic's supposed to be standalone.

Looking at it now, the mod has a Fomod installer. So when you install it and activate it in MO or NMM you should get a scripted installer to choose the options. Are you getting that?

Hearthfires shouldn't make any difference. Seranaholic's supposed to be standalone.

Looking at it now, the mod has a Fomod installer. So when you install it and activate it in MO or NMM you should get a scripted installer to choose the options. Are you getting that?

Yes, i've tried everything.

However, i tried with a previous save(no mods) and it worked. But for some reason it wont work with the latest save. I tried to clean it but it still doesnt work, i've given up and started playing with the previous save. I know is not a solution but works for me.

I should post instead: some mods don't work with some saves.