Editing texture

SoM3

I want to only change one armor texture in the game, is there is a way to do it without toolset? I have amazing problems with installing it and i dont wanna spend whole day installing toolset and making it working to edit just one texture... Or can just someone help me with their toolset? I wanna change Reaper's Vestments robe.

BUMP : After reading this http://social.bioware.com/wiki/datoolset/index.php/Tutorial:_Reskinning_an_Item i understand that the only thing i need is the .dds files with texture from erf file. Since without toolset i can't do it on my own, can someone just extract the Reaper's Vestments robe textures and post it here for me? That would be so nice!

No, I don't think anyone can do that and post it on DANexus. That mesh would be copyrighted material from within the game. You are free to do the work you describe yourself, for your own use, but not to publish it.

Then recolor it a little and then post as a retexture mod. Simple as that.

And belive me, spending the whole day trying to install and configure Microsoft SQL and then Toolset, only to fail in the end, makes you forget about copyrights issues.

Then recolor it a little and then post as a retexture mod. Simple as that.

And belive me, spending the whole day trying to install and configure Microsoft SQL and then Toolset, only to fail in the end, makes you forget about copyrights issues.

Believe me, the Moderators on this forum NEVER forget about copyright issues!

I can honestly tell you that no respectable modder will do this for you....sorry. We like our accounts on the Nexus and doing what you ask would get someone banned. I suggest you have a go at the toolset again. :thumbsup:

Think. Those mods dont replacement the existing robe (and that's what i would like to do). And without toolset i dont know how Reaper's Vestments robe is exacly called. And most of these mods are .erf files so without toolset i can't explore them too much either. But hey. Seeing how difficult it is for you to simply help me (8 posts so far to get simple texture, or uv map, name of the file or anything what would aid me) i think reinstalling windows, dragon age, sql server and toolset will take less time!

Seeing how difficult it is for you to simply help me (8 posts so far to get simple texture, or uv map, name of the file or anything what would aid me) i think reinstalling windows, dragon age, sql server and toolset will take less time!

And half of those posts are you telling somone else what work you want done, and how easy you think it would be, (for them) and then whinging that no one is willing to do it. As I said in the first reply, "You are free to do the work you describe yourself..."