18 replies to this topic

ShadowOfNV

ShadowOfNV

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Hello,

Iv spent hours searching and with no luck, im looking for a mod that places a default terminal in Megaton. More specifically on the desk in the bedroom infront of the computer chair.

Picture related

ScreenShot1.jpg

ShadowOfNV

ShadowOfNV

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Oh, um, ignore the Wasteland Survival Guide, this was the only screenshot I could find of the desk.

Jokerine

Jokerine

Longer Monger

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,728 posts

So, just the terminal there, like empty, or what? This should be super easy, can do it for you. :)

ShadowOfNV

ShadowOfNV

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

So, just the terminal there, like empty, or what? This should be super easy, can do it for you. :smile:

Basically, I never buy any of the styles for the Megaton house, I like the default. I just always wanted a terminal on the desk. Anything you think would look good on there?

Jokerine

Jokerine

Longer Monger

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,728 posts

Could be a study corner I guess. A static terminal (unless you want it to display some notes or whatever), some books, the likes. How 'bout that?

ShadowOfNV

ShadowOfNV

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Could be a study corner I guess. A static terminal (unless you want it to display some notes or whatever), some books, the likes. How 'bout that?

Sounds good to me, can you put a type-writer on the left side of the desk? And yeah a static terminal is fine. I tried to do it myself with Geck using a NoStorage terminal. I didn't know if there were terminals the player could use for himself.

Jokerine

Jokerine

Longer Monger

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,728 posts

Got it. I'll post here later when the thing's done :)

ShadowOfNV

ShadowOfNV

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Got it. I'll post here later when the thing's done :smile:

Hey, thanks Jokerine

Jokerine

Jokerine

Longer Monger

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,728 posts

No prob. Mind if I toss in a couple of custom statics? I've got a couple of things (like pencils in a mug) that could go well on the desk :)

ShadowOfNV

ShadowOfNV

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

No prob. Mind if I toss in a couple of custom statics? I've got a couple of things (like pencils in a mug) that could go well on the desk :smile:

Go for it man

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: megaton, fallout, fallout 3, terminal

Page loaded in: 1.090 seconds