Floating/Clipping Armour

SGTbayk47

Hey all,

I have just finished the bulk of my armour mod, and I've encountered a small bug, and some clipping.

First off, the bug. The bug is some floating armour, the pauldron from the armour I think. I'm pretty sure the Enhanced Camera mod causes it, (The floating peice isn't present without it) and whilst a fix to this issue isn't urgent, it would be nice :tongue: (Screenshots below)

Secondly, the clipping. Now, I don't mean clipping as in when the player moves, its the Brahmin skull pauldron that obstructs the player's view in first person when attacking with melee weapons. I think there is a way to toggle which peices of armour are visible in first person, but I am not sure on this. Again, this is a rather small inconvenience, and not a massive deal, however I would like to try and eliminate little things like this before the release.

Any help on either of these bugs/issues will be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks, bayk

Name any upper body NiTriShape/NiTriStrips you do not want to show up in first person Upperbody, this will make it invisible when in 1st person and visible when in 3rd. Things like boots and pants do not show up normally but if your having issues with them then name them Upperbody too.