How do ring slots work?

MidbossVyers

Recently, I downloaded this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57417/? I found that a couple of the rings had typos in their name, so I used TES5Edit to correct them. However, I later found out that the mod had a few other glitches (none caused by my previous edit as I tested it with a backed up original). Also, so far, I have just used the Weatherward Circlet and Aesliip's Ring. First of all, none of the rings that I currently have show up on my characters, in either third person or first person view. Secondly, neither ring seems to take up the "ring slot". When I equip the rings, I can see their effects in the active effects window, but I can still equip other rings on top of them. I'm guessing that these glitches are related. Because the ring does not take up the "ring slot", it cannot be seen, and other rings can be equipped on top of it. First of all, is my theory correct? If not, what is the glitch, and does one fix it? If so, I'm guessing that the solution is to use either the CK or TES5Edit in order to make the rings take up the "ring slot", which should fix the issue. At this point, I can try either the CK or TES5Edit, but in either case, how does one use the software to fix the issue? Both rings show up fine in my inventory visually, so I don't think that I'm missing any meshes or textures (I hope).

Edited by MidbossVyers