white screen probleme

tolmir

hello guys , after the scene when you speak to Solas befor going to skyhold my screen just turn white and I can still attack and hear the sound of the background , just to know if anyone have this probleme too and how to fix this , the mods I have : colorfull dragons , cleaner cullen , Hd eye textures , infinite use respec amulet , mysterious josephine , More loot crafting , newexperience table fast , no weapon and armor class restriction , war table more materials , conversation camera zoom , dorian in black , solas romance for all , inventory capacity , LL armor crafting , male human pj silver blue , more fade touched material and spirit blade recolor , if anyone have a clue I would be really glad if you could share it with me ( sorry if my english is bad it's not my native language )

ah and forgot I tried removing them and re installing the game but when I tried to launch my save it didnt work saying it's a save in a more recent version of the game :sad:

I've actually had the same problem, but I have around four of the same mods as you, so I'm not sure which one exactly is causing issues. One thing you can do is re-merge with the mod manager in the normal way, but with just the Official Patch enabled. That should allow you to open the save. :)