SKY UI has Error code 5 for every container

CreeperPeeper

Hey guys, I get this:

SkyUI Error Code 5
Incompatible menu file (inventorymenu.swf, skyui/itemcard.swf, inventorylists.swf, bottombar.swf).
Please make sure you installed everything correctly and no other file has overwritten this file.

But it happens to every menu e,g

Map menu

Favourites Menu

Inventory Meny

Magic Menu

Barter Menu

Container Menu

They appear when i go to loot the body at the start of the game, I factory reset my PC and freshly installed the Sky UI so it can't be a conflicting SkyUI

Heres my plugins:

http://gyazo.com/3c3dfa405f4c577ac602cb2de69d7532

That was taken from the Nexus Mod Manager,

Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All ...

I see that a lot of people are having these type of problem.. Here is a solution that i found ...

Do not disable any thing in MCM menu .... it only stops the error message. If u get and incompatible menu file error just go in you skyrim directory -> Data Folder -> Interface. Find the file name that was in the error message like for example favoritemenu.swf . You just need to cut this file from skyrim interface folder and make a 'interface backup' folder anywhere and paste it in that or if you want to delete it , your choice but i highly recommend to make a backup instead of deleting it ...

Same applies for any ERROR CODE 5 in SkyUI .... This word 100% and you will see the SkyUI menu the next time you start the game.

I hope this will help you guys ..

• 1 year later...