[WIP] The Republic of Maslea

anthelius

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! Impressive mod, though I'm more impressed with your willpower to continue making it for so long :) I just went back to good old Skyrim and I'm thinking about trying the Prologue of your mod... right after I'll fix every 5 minutes crash -.-' (too many mods I guess).

Anyway, I wanted to congratulate you and offer some help - I'm a terrible graphic designer (frankly, I have no skills at this field at all), but I write a lot and I have been told to have a talent, so perhaps I could aid you somehow. Why I'm offering? I'm too lazy to study, but happy to help with anything that is connected with games :P I also have some experience with Construction Set.

I'm just offering, of course. You can ignore it :D Won't blame you ;) Good luck with your mod! :)

• 6 months later...

Hi there! Impressive mod, though I'm more impressed with your willpower to continue making it for so long :smile: I just went back to good old Skyrim and I'm thinking about trying the Prologue of your mod... right after I'll fix every 5 minutes crash -.-' (too many mods I guess).

Anyway, I wanted to congratulate you and offer some help - I'm a terrible graphic designer (frankly, I have no skills at this field at all), but I write a lot and I have been told to have a talent, so perhaps I could aid you somehow. Why I'm offering? I'm too lazy to study, but happy to help with anything that is connected with games :tongue: I also have some experience with Construction Set.

I'm just offering, of course. You can ignore it :D Won't blame you :wink: Good luck with your mod! :smile:

Sorry for the extremely late response, I took the habit of not looking at this thread because of the lack of feedback^^

If you want to help I just opened a discord, feel free to join : ) https://discord.gg/bTcB8p4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I've been enjoying Republic of Maslea. Finally figured out how to get to the shivering isles just the other day, but otherwise jsut enjoying the tropical atmosphere

I'm curious ... is the gate into the city (with all those undiscovered castle icons) unlockable via some hidden quest, or is that simply "future expansion"?