Companion: Veronica

nopulse

Try resetting the quest.

I've used a command to complete a quest when it was bugged, so hopefully there is a command to reset quests to the beginning as well, although I'm guessing as to what it might be.

I do know the quest ID number(00145f85), so try entering "resetquest 00145f85" and see where that gets you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to reset Veronica's dialog? When I first met her, I had no clue she was affiliated with the BOS, and told her that the BOS were bad and should be reported, so now there is only one dialog option.

The whole point of her asking is exactly why she doesn't offer more dialog. By choosing the negative option in referring to the BoS, she knows she shouldn't waste her time in associating with you.

The easiest way would be to fix things would be loading a prior save, but if you're writing here either you've done a lot since then and/or simply don't have a good save prior to meeting her the first time. I think there was a mod that would give you more dialog options on the nexus, not sure if it would change things for you, but it's worth a shot.

• 11 months later...

Is there any way to reset Veronica's dialog? When I first met her, I had no clue she was affiliated with the BOS, and told her that the BOS were bad and should be reported, so now there is only one dialog option.

I realise this is an old thread now, but this is the one Google finds and the answer isn't here. I had this same problem and fixed it with prid [Veronica ID] and then ResetDialogueFlags.

• 1 year later...

I realise this is an old thread now, but this is the one Google finds and the answer isn't here. I had this same problem and fixed it with prid [Veronica ID] and then ResetDialogueFlags.

whoa, gotta say thanks to you(if you can see this).

• 2 years later...