The Blades: Army of the Dragonborn

LegitInspector57

I really like this idea, but what about combining all of the factions the dragonborn now commands (blades, companions, thieves guild/Nightingales, mages of Winterhold) into one unified army? I know there are some mods out there that increase the ranks of those groups, even if they're not followers.

I like this idea. I found the vanilla Blades quest line to be a boring dead end, especially after they insisted that my character kill one particular friendly dragon, and he refused - he was no longer welcome after that.

Edited by ScottC12

• 2 years later...

an Awesome Idea, and I think the Dragonborn should be the Grand Master of the Blades not Delphine she is pushy and overbearing and basically orders you to kill Paarthurnax whom without his help you never would have done much of anything to rid the world of Aludin. Besides she works for the Dragonborn The Dragonborn does not work for her or take orders from her. Same was basically done in oblivion they protected Martin Septim and he gave the orders not the Blades or the Grand Master, which I believe was the Priest you first met the old one you gave the Amulet of Kings too .... Jaufree.